Table of contents:
Insectoacaricide, contact action. The drug is effective against many types of ticks (spider mite, greenhouse transparent tick, strawberry, cyclamen, tick, rusty tick), thrips and whitefly. Possesses both insecticidal and acaricidal properties. Active ingredient: spiromesifen spiromesifen, at a concentration of 240 g / l. Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience, Germany. Hazard class - 3 (moderately hazardous substance).
Instructions for use
Mechanism of action:
Spiromesifen Spiromesifen belongs to inhibitors of lipid metabolism, the chemical class of spirocyclic phenyl substituted tetronic acids. This is a hormonal drug - a pest growth regulator, it does not kill adult pests, it has only a contact effect, therefore, the treatment is carried out until all leaves on both sides are completely wetted, or by immersing the crown of a houseplant in a solution of the drug.
- has translaminar properties: the active substance penetrates deeply into plant tissues, but does not spread through the vascular system to untreated parts of plants;
- ensures efficiency at all stages of pest development (eggs and nymphs), except for adult males;
- has the effect of incomplete sterilization of eggs, up to 50% of the general population;
- relatively harmless to predatory mites (the population can be restored in 7 days);
- the speed of action is known to be faster outdoors than indoor and greenhouse crops;
- the period of protective action is 20-25 days;
- the smell is weak, almost not pronounced;
Oberon is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and growth regulators (zircon, epin, amulet), with the exception of drugs with an alkaline reaction. But when composing tank mixtures, the mixed preparations must first be checked for compatibility
Add 1 ml of the drug oberon to 3 liters of water. The maximum allowable is 4-fold repetition of treatments with an interval of 5-7 days (depending on temperature, in cool weather, re-treatment can be carried out after 10-12 days). It is advisable to use the drug in parallel with other acaricides that are effective against the adult stage of the tick (for example, sunmite).
Security measures. To carry out processing using personal protective equipment. During work, you must not smoke, drink, eat. After work, wash your face and hands with soap, rinse your mouth. Store the drug in a cool dry room at temperatures from -15C to + 30C, separate from food and medicine, out of the reach of children and pets! Storage of working solution is not allowed. When used in personal subsidiary plots, it is prohibited to mix with other drugs.
First aid in case of poisoning: if the drug gets on the skin, wash off with soap and water; in case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly with running water; if it enters the digestive tract, drink 3-4 glasses of water, induce vomiting, take a few tablets of activated carbon, seek medical help.